Black, Blue, Orange & can be made in any colors as per customers requirement.
Sunlight can be used to directly generate electricity by the utilization of photovoltaic technology. Solar cable is the interconnection cable used in photovoltaic power generation (Solar Panels). Using the primary resource of solar energy from the sun KMG Wires ensure that it reaches the whole planet. We manufacture solar cables with special tinned bunched conductor extremely resistant to weathering-radiation and abrasion.
Additionally resistant to salt water and acid and alkaline solutions, the cable’s insulation is able to withstand thermal and mechanical loads. It is frequently made to be more durable than regular electric wire while displaying superior malleability and flexibility characteristics. It is suitable for fixed installation as well as moving applications without tensile load.
It is specially designed for outdoor use which means direct sun radiation and air humidity but due to the halogen free flame retardant cross linked jacket material, the cable can also be installed in dry and humid conditions indoors. These cables do not add up to the pollution level as no By-product is disposed in the course of making it.
90 meters & 180 meters coils packed rigid and high quality corrugated boxes.
- Nominal voltage : Uo/U=600/1000V AC, 1800V DC
- Voltage test on completed cable : 6.5k VAC, 15k VDC, 5min
- Ambient temperature : -40oC up to +90oC
- Max. Temperature at conductor : +120oC
- The expected period of use is 25 years(Ambient temperature : -40o up to +90oC)
- The permitted short-circuit-temperature refer to a period of 5s is +200oC
- Bending radius : ≥ 4 x Φ (D < 8mm) ≥ 6 x Φ (D≥ 8mm)